The Fox Valley Agnostics, Atheists & Freethinkers was founded March 5th, 2013.
This group is for anyone who is interested in meeting with others who enjoy discussing secularism, atheism, humanism, free thinking and so on. It is important for people who do not have or believe in religion or god to get together with other like minded individuals.
- Provide a community for agnostics, atheists, freethinkers, anti-theists, rationalists, skeptics and the like.
- Discussion current events and issues facing these groups.
- Provide a resource for people who want to learn more about these subjects.
- Provide support for those who are facing difficulties in telling their loved ones about their views and are ostracized by other groups.
- Contribute to positive change in the world around us.
The only requirement is an open mind.